HOW IT WORKS
Project GROWS is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health of the community through garden based education and access to fresh local foods.
5th Annual Project GROWS Plant Sale
**The online store REOPENS on Friday, May 14th and closes on Tuesday, May 18th. Pick up will take place at the Project GROWS farm on Wednesday, May 19th from 1 PM to 5 PM.**
Online Store Opens: 8 AM on Saturday, May 1, 2021
Online Store Closes: 8 AM on Thursday, May 6, 2021
On-farm Drive-Thru pick up: Friday, May 7th from 4 PM to 6 PM
Location: Project GROWS farm, 608 Berry Farm Rd. Verona, VA 24482
Instructions for Online Orders
Please note: If you already have a Lulus account, easily access the Project GROWS Plant Sale shop by clicking the avatar button on the top right of your screen, select "My Membership" and choose the Project GROWS Farm pick up location from the drop down menu.
1. Click "Home" on the Projectgrows.luluslocalfood.com market page.
2. Click the “Start Here” button on the main screen to set up your customer profile. When setting up your customer profile sign up for free OR purchase a membership as a donation to the Project GROWS Farmer’s Markets.
3. Select your pick up location. This is where you will be picking up your order.
Pick up for the Project GROWS Plant Sale will be on Friday, May 7th from 4 PM - 6 PM at the Project GROW farm. 608 Berry Farm Road, Verona, VA.
4. After you have created your customer profile, you are now ready to start shopping! On the home screen, click the “Shop Now” button to view products available at the pick up location you selected. If you would like to change pick up locations simply click the avatar button on the top right of your screen, select "My Membership" and choose a new pick up location from the drop down menu.
5. Add items you wish to order to your cart as you shop and remember you can shop from multiple vendors at once! Once you are ready to purchase your order, check out using a secure Stripe pay portal.
6. After payment is complete, your order will be processed and ready for pick up on your scheduled pick up day!
If you would like to use your SNAP/EBT card to purchase food online from our market please email email@example.com, and learn how you can save on your order!