HOW IT WORKS
Project GROWS is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health of the community through garden based education and access to fresh local foods. The Project GROWS farmer's Markets are part of a broader food access initiative to connect the community to local food and the producers who grew it. Our online marketplace makes it easy for you to shop our markets and continue to support our local producers while restrictions are in place due to COVID-19. Curbside pick up is available for all online orders.
*Currently, our Project GROWS Waynesboro Farmer's Market and North Augusta Farmer's Market are offering in-person shopping!
Online Purchasing Times
Waynesboro Farmer’s Market (Saturday Pick up)
Start: 12am on Sundays
End: 11:59pm on Thursdays
*If you do not pick up your order at the designated pick up day and time, your order will be donated. If you cannot pick up your order due to extenuating circumstances please contact the market.*
In-Person Market Shopping
Waynesboro Farmer’s Market
9am-12pm at Constitution Park in Waynesboro
North Augusta Farmer’s Market
11am-2pm at the Augusta County Government Center in Verona
If you would like to use your SNAP/EBT card to purchase food online from our market please email email@example.com, and learn how you can save on your order!
WIC/Senior FMNP Customers
If you would like to use your WIC/Senior FMNP Vouchers to purchase food from our market please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Instructions for Online Orders
1. Click "Home" on the Projectgrows.luluslocalfood.com market page.
2. Click the “Start Here” button on the main screen to set up your customer profile. When setting up your customer profile sign up for free OR purchase a membership as a donation to the Project GROWS Farmer’s Markets.
3. Select your pick up location. This is where you will be picking up your order.
Pick up for our Waynesboro Farmer's Market will be on Saturdays between 9am - 10:30am at Constitution Park in Waynesboro.
4. After you have created your customer profile, you are now ready to start shopping! On the home screen, click the “Shop Now” button to view products available at the pick up location you selected. If you would like to change pick up locations simply click the avatar button on the top right of your screen, select "My Membership" and choose a new pick up location from the drop down menu.
5. Add items you wish to order to your cart as you shop and remember you can shop from multiple vendors at once! Once you are ready to purchase your order, check out using a secure Stripe pay portal.
6. After payment is complete, your order will be processed and ready for pick up on your scheduled pick up day!
Instructions for Curbside Pick-up:
Waynesboro Farmer’s Market
1. Please arrive at the market with YOUR ORDER RECEIPT and a piece of paper in the DRIVER side window with your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME clearly written.
2. Enter the parking lot from Arch Ave.
3. Please POP YOUR TRUNK and proceed towards the entrance to the pavilion, pulling up beside the tent on the right side of the entrance. (if you cannot automatically pop your trunk, a volunteer will do it for you)
4. Once you pull up to the drop off location near the Pavilion structure, someone will see your name in the window of your car, bring your order out, and PLACE YOUR ORDER IN YOUR TRUNK.
5. After you receive your order, continue to circle around the parking lot until you reach the entrance onto Arch Ave.
6. Please EXIT the parking onto Arch Ave. Please pay close attention to traffic entering the parking lot.